Colorado Medieval Festival Highland Games
ATHLETES: Late registration is open. You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org for field registration details.
The Savage Woods is proud to announce that in 2017, the Colorado Medieval will be hosting the Highland Games! Join us for this exciting addition to our festival. Competition will consist of the following events:
- Open Stone
- Braemar Stone
- Heavy & Light Hammer
- Heavy & Light Weight for Distance
- Caber & Weight for Height
Athletes must participate in all events to qualify for the overall awards. Aggregate ties will be broken with the Heavy Weight for Distance score. WFH ties will be broken using all previous misses if needed.
- Men’s A
- Men’s B
- Men’s C
- Women’s Open
** For specific dates and times of events, please refer to the competition schedule.
- Competition will be conducted in accordance to RMSA rules.(http://rmsa.org/rulebook.php )
- All athletes must wear a kilt during competition; some rentals may be available ($5.00 cash).
- Check-in time for all athletes begins at 9:00 am at the Heavy Events field tent and will close promptly at 9:45am. Competition starts at 10:00
- Field registration entries accepted on a space available basis determined by Athletic Director. Field entry: $40cash
- Applications accepted only on or before May 20, 2017, to secure a games shirt, classes will be limited to 10!!!!